Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators (P17AS00119)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $39,169.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU
Previous opportunity: Clinical and Public Health Curriculum Development, Training and Information Systems Support for the Haiti Health Care System under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00119) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N40192 17 R 8000||Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)|
|L17AS00040||BLM Idaho and Oregon/Washington Remote Wildfire Detection and Monitoring System|
|F17AS00157||FY 2017 Oaks & Praries Joint Venture|
|F17AS00158||FY 2017 Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00159||FY 2017 Playa Lakes Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00160||FY 2017 Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|P17AS00121||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR DO 17 F024||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
|L17AS00029||BLM - Idaho, Ridge to Rivers Partnership|
|BOR PN 17 N001||Gales and Clear Creek Confluence Implementation|
|L17AS00041||BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities|
|F17AS00162||Transforming Youth Outdoors|
|P17AS00125||Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker|
|F17AS00163||Refugia for Comal Springs Dryopid Beetles and Peckâ¿¿s Cave Amphipods|
|NPSNOIYELL1700258||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|NPSNOIYELL1700261||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|F17AS00165||Natural Leaders Network|
|USGS 17 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00166||White-Nose Syndrome Grants to State Wildlife Management Agencies in 2017 - Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F17AS00167||AZCC Biological Intern|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00119", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: