BJA FY 18 STOP School Violence Prevention and Mental Health Training Program (BJA 2018 14480)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 STOP School Violence Prevention and Mental Health Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.839.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Direct Supervision and Critical Responsivity
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 14480) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15113||BJA FY 19 Preventing Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers and Ensuring Officer Resilience and Survivability (VALOR)|
|BJA 2019 15244||BJA FY 19 Enhancing Task Force Leadership, Operations, and Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 14480", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: