Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 07, 2020 Proposals must be received via Grants.gov by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on February 07, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Operations - EHP
Previous opportunity: Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee -- States of Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ CCG 20 GEN0010619", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.