Apply for MICC FSH 19 0002
- The Department of Defense, Mission and Install. Cmd. JBSA Ft. Sam Houston in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fort Riley Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.610.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance Grant
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MICC FSH 19 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MICC FSH 19 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|SFOP0005588||2019 Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal|
|DOS PD PAP DF 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Election Outreach Program|
|SFOP0005551||DRL FY18 Strengthening Democratic Processes and Human Rights in Burma through Constitutional and Legislative Reform|
|SFOP0005576||DRL FY18/19 IRF Nigeria|
|SFOP0005578||DRL FY18/19 IRF Papua New Guinea|
|SCAISB 19 AW 003 02122019||Pakistan English Language Teacher (ELT) Development|
|SFOP0005597||Wildlife Trafficking Evidence Security and Destruction|
|SFOP0005593||DRL FY18/19 IRF Journalist Training on Religious Freedom|
|SFOP0005602||2019 Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda|
|DOS PD PAP GG 19||U.S. Embassy Haiti PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0005590||FY 2019 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program|
|72016819RFA00001||Civil Society - Anti-Corruption Activity|
|SFOP0005603||TBD Women in Countering Violent Extremism|
|19AC02||Correctional Leadership Development (CLD) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies|
|19AC04||Management Development for the Future (MDF) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|19CS09||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Overview Training Project|
|72011419RFA00003||Georgia Elections and Political Processes Support through Direct Awards to Georgia's Civil Society Organizations (2019-2023)|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 05 SPEAKER||SPEAKER PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MICC FSH 19 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.