Apply for CNCS 01 23 20
- The Corporation for National and Community Service in the disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, environment, food and nutrition, health, housing, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Day of Service Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 94.012, 94.014.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 23, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health, Housing, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Act
Next opportunity: Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: Inter-Community Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CNCS 01 23 20
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CNCS 01 23 20", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.