Apply for FM MHP 21 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT-Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2021 High Priority- CMV" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 75 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Eliminating domestic and gender-based violence in Ukraine
Previous opportunity: Advancing Conformance with the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards (VNRFRPS) by State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) Retail Food Regulatory Agencies (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM MHP 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM MHP 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM CDL 21 001||FY2021 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FM MHP 21 002||2021 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FR AMT 21 004||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 003||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2021 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|FTA 2021 001 LOWNO||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Low or No Emission Vehicle Program|
|MA PID 21 001||2021 Port Infrastructure Development Grants|
|FR AMT 21 005||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 006||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2021 002 TRI WD||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Transit Workforce Center (TWC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MHP 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.