Apply for DE FOA 0002546
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY2022 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Promoting Safe and Healthy Workplaces in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador
Previous opportunity: Theater Directors’ Exchange on Musical Theater Production
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002546
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002546) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 S TBIPH2||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP IDA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 S TBIPH1||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP TRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP IIRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP CRDA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Research Development Award|
|DE FOA 0002554||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|W912EF 21 2 RFP 0002||Winter Habitat Assessment and Modeling for Rocky Mountain Elk around Dworshak Reservoir|
|21 605||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|O NIJ 2021 68001||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Continuation of Assessing the Effectiveness of the Second Chance Act Grant Program: A Phased Evaluation Approach|
|W81XWH 21 MRP DA||DOD Melanoma, Discovery Award|
|N00014 21 S F007||FY2022 Vannevar Bush Faculty Fellowship (VBFF) Program|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP CTCA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Consortium Award|
|21 608||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|SBF50021GR3004||STEAM and Environment Summer Camp|
|21 610||Partnerships for Research and Education in Physics|
|N00014 21 S F008||FY22 Young Investigator Program|
|21 611||Facility and Instrumentation Request Process|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002546", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.