Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin (F17AS00063)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 26, 2016 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative agreement to the St. Croix River Association under justification 505DM 2.14.B.(4)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00063) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00020||2017 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|L17AS00006||BLM- Nevada Lincoln County Non-Motorized Multipurpose Trails SNPLMA Round 15|
|L17AS00007||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Assessment|
|F17AS00079||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00082||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative-Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|F17AS00084||Fox River NRDA|
|P17AS00046||Notice of Intent: Level III Energy Audit and Net-Zero Analysis for Organ Pipe Cactus NM in 2017|
|F17AS00085||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2018 U.S. Standard Grants|
|BOR DO 17 N008||Improved Estimation of Reservoir Evaporation|
|F17AS00090||NON LEAD AMMUNITION PROJECT|
|F17AS00088||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F17AS00089||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes Fiscal Year 2017 Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|F17AS00091||Reintroduction of Trifolium amoenum at Ring Mountain|
|L17AS00009||BLM NV SNPLMA Hazardous Fuels Reduction Projects Round 16|
|L17AS00008||BLM-CO University/College Partnership on Public Lands|
|P17AS00047||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|USDA NRCS LA CIG 17 01||Louisiana Conservation Innovation Grants FY 2017|
|BOR MP 17 N006||South Shore Service Yard – California State Parks (R15AP00001)|
|USGS 17 FA 0001||Notice of Intent-Hosting Cooperative Agreement for the Northeast Climate Science Center (Continuation)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00063", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: