Apply for USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NY CIG" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Information Sharing System for State-Regulated Drug Compounding Activities (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|05182019 KV 1||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA SGP 006775||Sun Grant Program|
|2019 11022||2020 Market Access Program|
|2019 11023||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2019 05||Quality Samples Program|
|2019 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2019 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
|USDA NIFA SBIR 006790||FY 20 and FY21 SBIR Phase I RFA|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 006810||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications|
|USDA NIFA RIGP 006870||Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
|PTS R17 3 OPP1||R 17.3 Deployment verification|
|AID 669 SS 19 00002||Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)|
|72068520RFA00002||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|72068520RFA00001||Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.