PNG Biodiversity Program (72049219RFA00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Philippines USAID-Manila in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PNG Biodiversity Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $19,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049219RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0031||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 19 FA 0006||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00051||Surveys, Conservation, and Management of Biological Resources at Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge|
|F19AS00052||R3 Sport Fish Restoration Grant Progam (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|F19AS00053||R3 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)|
|N62473 19 2 0001||California Least Tern And Western Snowy Plover Predator Control at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton|
|BOR UC 19 N001||RGSM Genetics Monitoring & Assessment|
|USGS 19 FA 0007||Notice of Intent|
|USFS GLRI CWMA 2019||2018-1C|
|BOR MP 19 N001||Friant-Kern Canal Capacity Correction Project|
|F18AS00321||Spatially Explicit State-and-Transition Modeling for Rangeland Conservation Planning|
|F19AS00075||National Fish Passage Program|
|AFRP N 2 19||Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
|W912EF 19 2 RFP 0002||Natural Resources Training and Education at Mill Creek Project|
|BOR DO 19 F005||WaterSMART Grants:Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|BOR MP 19 F003||Agricultural Water Conservation and Efficiency Grants Fostering District/Farmer Partnerships|
|BOR DO 19 F003||WaterSMART Drought Response Program: Drought Resiliency Projects for Fiscal Year 2019|
|F19AS00078||Evaluating the Role(s) of the Butte Sink and Sutter Bypass for Butte Creek Spring-Run Chinook salmon and other Central Valley Juvenile Salmonid Populations|
|F19AS00082||Population Trends and Reproductive Success of Piping Plovers and other Beach Nesting Birds at Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (2019)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049219RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: