Apply for P19AS00592
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Preservation Field School and Repair of the Keane Wonder Aerial Tramway Towers at Death Valley National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $56,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of High Springs, Newberry, Archer, Hawthorne, Alachua and Gainesville, Florida
Previous opportunity: Research Education: Short Courses on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00592
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00592) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BAA OAA PCM 2019||Catalyzing Private Investment BAA Addendum 03|
|19PR07||Alabama Department of Corrections|
|19CS13||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women's Facilities|
|19PR06||All Health Authority Training|
|P19AS00596||Preservation Field School and Repair of the Gem Mine Headframe, Ore Bin, and Mill at Death Valley National Park|
|CP VGB 19 001||Pool Safely Grant Program (PSGP)|
|P19AS00602||Conduct Cultural Resource Assistance of Abandoned Mineral Lands Closure Area at Death Valley National Park|
|P19AS00603||Coast Salish Ethnobotany: A Traditional Use Study of National Parks in Western Washington State|
|SAU90020CA0001||Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Austria Goes Silicon Valley|
|USGS 19 FAC 0133||Mapping the Estuarine Turbidity Maximum in the Low Salinity Zone along the Sacramento River from Rio Vista to Benicia Bridge|
|USGS 19 FAC 0370||Development of Kalman filter optimized for earthquake ground motions|
|USGS 19 FAC 0435||No Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P19AS00609||Archeological Inventory and Condition Assessments at Channel Islands National Park to Address Vulnerabilities|
|P19AS00612||Archeological Inventory, Condition Assessment, and Data Recovery to Address Vulnerabilities at Channel Islands National Park|
|72011519RFA00010||Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|19CS14||Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections (ODRC) Division of Parole and Community Services Review|
|P19AS00611||Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California|
|P19AS00618||Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park and Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|DOS NBO PAS FY19 014||English Access Microscholarship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00592", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.