Apply for NOI ILAB 17 09
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Reduce Child Labor and Improve Working Conditions in Agriculture in the Dominican Republic (DR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2017 NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2018 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 1
Previous opportunity: Community Volunteer Ambassador Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 17 09
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 17 09) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0147||Conduct Archeological Excavations of a First African Site on Jamestown Island|
|P17AS00475||Partnering for Preservation Technology 2017|
|P17AS00453||Characterizing air quality in Carlsbad Caverns and other SW U.S. National Parks|
|P17AS00469||Sound and Light Ecology Research|
|NPSNOILAMR1701479||Professional care, management, and conservation of the parks museum collections.|
|P17AS00342||Assessing the Transferability of a Historic Resources Decision Support Model to Optimize Budget Allocation for Adaptation Planning|
|NPS 17 NERO 0151||Provide for Experiences in the Principles and Practices of Conservation in Visitor Services and Natural Resource Programs|
|NPS 17 NERO 0153||Youth Career Development Program|
|P17AS00712||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|P17AS00711||WOLF TRAP PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM SUPPORT|
|17CS13||Safety Matters: Relationships in Women’s Facilities|
|NOIP16AC01385||Midwest National Natural Landmark Gap Analysis - GRPL|
|P17AS00721||Mississippi River Delta Archeological Assessment, Mitigation, and Consultation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0155||YMCA Youth Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0166||Groundwork Hudson Valley Conservation and Community Outreach|
|NPS 17 NERO 0168||Opportunity to Provide Backcountry Visitor Services Support|
|NPS 17 NERO 0170||Appalachian Trail Resource Management (FY2017)|
|NPS 17 NERO 0178||Historic Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National MonumentHistoric Resource Study for George Washington Birthplace National Monument|
|P17AS00736||Development of CR-GIS Geodatabase with Cultural Landscapes Data and Staff Training Materials|
|P17AS00739||Conserve Objects for Exhibits|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 17 09", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.