Apply for AF PDPA FY21 02
- The Department of State, Africa Regional Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, community development, employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Broadening Participation in Computing
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Public Health Capacity, Strategic Information Systems, and Community Engagement through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under PEPFAR
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AF PDPA FY21 02
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AF PDPA FY21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.