Apply for G20AS00104
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for 3D Elevation Program (3DEP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.817.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2021 Proposals for lidar acquisition are due by 500 PM ET on Friday, November 13, 2020. The BAA will remain open and proposals received after the initial due date will be considered for review until June 30, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Demonstration to Increase Hydroxyurea Prescribing for Children with Sickle Cell Disease Through Provider Incentives
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2021 2006622||FY21 Regional Ecosystem Research Program: Understanding Species’ Habitat Usage and Connectivity|
|NOAA OAR OAR TPO 2021 2006702||NOAA SBIR FY 2021 Phase I|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006704||Addressing the Impacts of Multiple Stressors on Shellfish Aquaculture through Research/Industry Partnerships|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006715||2021 Recreational Fisheries Competition for the Pacific Islands|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006728||Fiscal Year 2021 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowship in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics and Marine Resource Economics|
|G21AS00009||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2021|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2021 2006718||2021 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006681||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Pacific Islands Region|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2021 2006738||Climate Program Office (CPO) Extreme Heat Risk Initiative Competition, FY2021|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2021 2006729||FY2021 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2021 2006733||Fiscal Year 2021 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2021 2006745||2021 BREP|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2021 2006682||Proposed Cooperative Institute for Severe and High-Impact Weather Research and Operations|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006747||2021 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2021 2006749||2021 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2021 2006764||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|ITA INA OIE 2021 2006761||Market Development Cooperator Program 2021|
|MBDA OBD 2021 2006809||MBDA Business Center Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2021 2006759||2021 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006808||American Lobster Research Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.