NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program (2019 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01)
- The Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIST Summer Institute for Middle School Science Teachers (NIST Summer Institute) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.620.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Tribal Resilience Grants and Ocean and Coastal Management and Planning Grants- Tribal Organizations
Previous opportunity: Promoting Volunteerism and Community Engagement
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2019 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0338||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP CDA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award|
|80JSC018N0001 HHCHFBP||Appendix D: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Human Factors, and Behavioral Performance|
|W81XWH 19 TBDRP IIRA||DOD Tick-Borne Disease, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002081||Accelerated Research in Quantum Computing (ARQC)|
|G19AS00045||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00044||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00042||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002120||RFI -Pre-pilot and Pilot R&D Projects to Scale, Mature, and Advance ARPA-E Funded Technologies.|
|W81XWH 19 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|19 574||Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships|
|NIJ 2019 15504||Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE, FY 2019|
|DE FOA 0002108||Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE) SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002107||Design Intelligence Fostering Formidable Energy Reduction and Enabling Novel Totally Impactful Advanced Technology Enhancements (DIFFERENTIATE)|
|P19AC00092||Monitoring Stream Benthic Macroinvertebrates for NPS-NCR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2019 NIST SUMMER INSTITUTE 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: